Sunday, May 25, 2008

August is full!!!

UPDATE: The last spot for August was just taken. So I am now officially booking for September. I'll be accepting 8 clients again. Please contact me if you're interested...

---------

Thanks again to everyone for their interest in my design work! I wanted to post and let everyone know that I now only have ONE spot left for my August list. As soon as that spot is taken, I will post here and left everyone know when I'm booking for September...

Thanks everyone!

A :)

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

wow!!! Congrats! I'm glad I was put on the waiting list when I did!!!!

:)

Leesa said...

Wow..beautiful work. I definitely want to be on your Sept. list :)

BeccaC said...

Just wanted to let you know I love your designs! They are so fun and creative! Congrats!