Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Some changes & updates...

Hello all! I would just like to take a moment to thank each & every one of you who have shown an interest in my design services! I am so flattered :) So many of you have shown an interest in fact, that my waiting list is just huge (for me anyway)! My list has been hovering at around 30 people for quite some time now and most people are having to wait 2 months or more. So I've decided to change things up a bit, so I can get caught up and get on track with a new workflow system. I am officially now closing my current waiting list, so I can catch up with you all. If you've contacted me already, then rest assured, you're on the list. From now on, I will only accept 8 clients per month (this includes new designs, as well as pre-designs). I am now currently accepting new clients for the month of August. If you're interested, please e-mail me, as these spots may fill up fast. Once they're full, I'll post again and let everyone know when I'll be booking for September. I'm really excited about my new system! I think I will be able to work at a pace that is best for everyone. Because designing until 2am, 4 nights a week isn't good for anyone, lol....

Thanks guys :)

2 comments:

Laney said...

Like I said, Amanda Trump. I'm so happy you are that busy. Your talent speaks for itself. That was smart coming up with that system. Smart, beautiful, talented, makes gorgeous babies... what more lady?? :)

Laura said...

OH Im so glad to see that youre going to have a new system! You know how I feel about your sleep!