Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Taking a break...

Wow, it's been ages since I've updated this blog, I have so many new designs to post! But am officially announcing that I am no longer taking on new design clients. As you know, I run a photography business in addition to this design business...in addition to the roles, of mom, wife, etc. This photography season has been incredibly busy for me, which is great, but it has really backlogged my design clients. I am so sorry everyone and thanks for being so patient with me! If you have a spot booked with me, you're fine. But if you can't wait around any longer while I catch up, I understand. If at some point I do catch up, I will start accepting a few clients a month. But not as many as in the past. I essentially haven't had a life for the past year and it's starting to wear on me and my personal relationships. So I feel this is the best move for me at the moment. Thanks for understanding...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no! I was recommended your site and was just about to contact you regarding your logo and business card design. Bummer!

Best wishes for your work and the Holidays

Amanda said...

Please let me know when you start taking clients again...please. I just looking through your entire blog and I love ALL of your work. I've been looking for someone to design my logo for 6 months and you are the right person. Hopefully you will catch up and have some family time.

amandaisen@yahoo.com

Brandi Burkett Photography said...

Hi Amanda. I would also love to know when you're taking new clients. I have been growing a small wedding photography business while raising my kids and now it's taken off and I'm in desperate need of a logo and brand identity. Your work is so, so beautiful and if I can't have one of your logos I might just have to quit :) You can reach me at brandi_burkett@yahoo.com