Sunday, June 7, 2009

News on all fronts!

Hello to what followers I still have! I am here to update everyone that while I am still not currently taking on new clients, I have decided to sell some pre-designed logos on Etsy! I have a huge stockpile of logos without a home, so I am now offering them up for adoption. They are at an unbelievable price of only $65! You can't beat that! I just put the first 10 designs up and as they sell, I'll add more.

At some point, I do still plan to begin accepting new clients again. But right now, I'm still focusing on my expanding family. We are currently expecting another baby later this year :)

To visit the new Etsy logo shop, click this link:

Etsy Shop

Thanks so much!

A :)

3 comments:

Jen Ryan said...

If I was to choose one from Etsy, are you able to change the colors to match my website or can I do that?
-Jen Ryan

Josie said...

Do you have more logo's available? If so can you send me a quick email? Thank you. jlhamper@att.net

Unknown said...

Hmmm….you’ve got me thinking. Are you sure that freelancing is a worthwhile job? Simply put…is it even a `real job’? Your blog is sure to convince even the hardest of skeptics. Maybe it’s time to take a break. There is too much stress around me and I am grateful to you for showing me the way out. Freelancer – it does sound good on my tongue. And you are also telling me that I can make more money from home? I did check on sites like Professional Logo Design, Business Logo Design, which are top-listed heavenly places for the freelancing crowd. They are quite genuine. Finally, I have come to a decision. It is time to move on…as a freelancer!